Huawei Joburg Day in the Park set for 04th May 2019!
Book out Saturday the 04th May in your calendars and get your friends and family together because you don’t want to miss out on Huawei Joburg Day in the Park with 947.
Johannesburg Botanical Garden in Emmarentia will come alive with the sounds of many of South Africa’s favourite hits performed live in front of thousands of family picnickers.
Great music, enjoyed with the people you love, and a fantastic Joburg Autumn day in one of the city’s biggest green spaces – Huawei Joburg Day in the park ticks all the boxes for an unforgettable family day out.
Get your tickets early and pay only R250 for this full day music festival – limited early bird tickets will be available from 01st December to 31st Jan 2019.
Thereafter tickets will cost R350 for adults, with groups of 4 at R1 200. Kiddies ((3- 12 YEARS) tickets cost R150. All are available from www.ticketpros.co.za
On 04 May, the gates will open at 09h00 and close at 18h00, the first band will perform at 10h00.
– Wheelchair Access, but the venue is not Wheelchair friendly
• Picnic Baskets but with no Beverages/Alcohol
• Umbrellas (not in front of stage)
• Blankets (not in front of stage)
• Camp Chairs (designated areas only)
• No Glass bottles or containers
• No Gazeebos
• No Alcohol
• No Gas or Charcoal braais
• No Pets
• No Glass Containers
• No weapons and firearms
• No drugs
• No Hubbly Bubbly pipes
• Safe and secure parking is available
• Plan your day and Get there early
• Drink lots of water to stay hydrated
• Wear sun block
• Don’t drink and drive
Vendors will be available with food, beverages and alcohol for sale.
Kids zone and dad zone